Saturday, February 5, 2011

Keeping an open mind

So I just watch a movie and as reluctant as I am to admit what it was I feel it needs to be disclosed. The movie was " Eat, Pray, Love"....now I didnt agree with most of the movie because of my personal beliefs, but...there we a few cool things said in the movie. One was "make every moment that happens in your life a clue and make every one you run into a teacher".

I thought this was a great concept. Few and far between is it that I work with a new sound techs and not have to be careful not to offend them. Being a sound tech is a very important part of your ministry and its great most people take ownership in their position. I found the way to learn quick is by soaking in everything I could from everyone I knew.

If someone has the skills you want, instead of trying to impress that person by showing them how much you know....ask as many questions as you can.

Dont forget to register for our FREE seminar in March 2011 Click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment